conditions of use agreed between you and CodeSate Technologies Private Limited (the “Company”), and governs
the Company’s policies regarding collection, use, disclosure and protection of your sensitive information in
the course of provision of services (the “Services”) in relation to Rishivar mobile application
You may not avail the Services without accepting this policy. Your
access and use of the Platform constitutes your acceptance of this policy. The Company may amend this policy
from time to time without prior notice to you, and such updated policy shall be effective immediately upon
becoming available on the Platforms. Your continued access or use of the Platform after such posting
constitutes your consent to be bound by such amended policy.
The words and phrases used herein and not otherwise defined shall
Platforms and Services.
By accessing the Platforms, you agree and consent to the collection,
transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information in the manner described hereunder.
PRIVACY OFFICER AND PLATFORM SECURITY
The Services may be made available or accessed in connection with third-party services and content
advertisement) that the Company does not control. You acknowledge that such third-party services may
any information you may disclose to any third-party in connection with your availing of the
information freely available or accessible in public domain shall not form part of your sensitive
or information. The Company is not responsible for the authenticity and completeness of your
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
This includes information submitted when you:
- Create or update your account on the Platform (“Account”), which may include your name,
mobile phone number, login name and password, payment or banking information, place of
birth, time of birth and profile picture. If your Account is created through third-party
services such as Facebook, Google or any other similar site, you authorize the Company to
available information of the foregoing nature;
- Avail the Services, including by way of joining live sessions and participating in public
discussions, by placing calls through the Platform, or by purchasing credits at which time
related information may be collected and stored in order to automatically complete forms for
- Provide content, including reviews, details of availed Services and history, app
requests, contact information of people referred to us, and any other information provided
- Correspond with Company’s customer service associates;
- Participate in interactive services, such as discussion boards, competitions, promotions or
other social media events or make payment etc.;
- Enable features that require Company’s access to your address book or calendar;
- Report problems for troubleshooting.
INFORMATION THAT THE COMPANY COLLECTS ABOUT YOU
With regard to accessing the Platform and the Services, the Company will automatically collect and
- When you communicate using the Platform (via messages or phone call), the Company may
such communication in order to ensure quality of service and provide customer support;
- When you access the Platform or avail the Services, the Company may, depending on mobile
collect your real time information, or approximate location information as determined
as GPS or IP address. The Company may also collect information about the devices you use to
Services, including hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names
preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers,
information and mobile network information. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to
usage of the Platform / Services.
- When you make a transaction in relation to availing Services, the Company may collect
details and information about your activity on the Services, including the full Uniform
Locators (URL), the nature of Services availed, comments, search results, number of clicks,
and pages viewed, the order of those pages, length of your visit to an application, date and
your usage of Services, amounts charged, details regarding promo codes, methods used to
phone number used to call the Company’s customer service associates.
- When you access the Platform, the Company may access metadata and other information
other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio
clips, personal contacts and address book information.
INFORMATION THAT THE COMPANY MAY RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
- The Company may receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners
(including ad partners, analytics providers, search information providers), or its affiliated
Third-parties may share information with the Company such as cookie ID, device ID, demographic
interest data, and information about content viewed or actions taken on a third-party website,
services or applications.
- When you use a third-party account to log in to your Account or otherwise connect a third-party
with the Services, you consent to the collection, storage, and use, in accordance with this
the information that you make available to the Company through such third-party accounts. This
include any information that you may have made available to the third party.
- The Company may also obtain background check information about astrologer partners from third
including investigators, upon specific consent being obtained in this regard.
This includes information submitted when you:
“flash cookies” and similar files or technologies to collect and store information with
use of the Services and third-party websites.
Cookies are small files that are stored on your browser or device by websites, apps, online
- Authenticating users;
- Remembering user preferences and settings;
- Determining the popularity of content;
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns; and
- Analysing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviours
interests of people who interact with the Services.
- A pixel tag (also called a web beacon or clear GIF) is a tiny graphic with a unique
invisibly on a webpage (or an online ad or email), and is used to count or track things like
a webpage or ad impressions or clicks, as well as to access cookies stored on users'
Company uses pixel tags to measure the popularity of various pages, features and services
include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether the message has
and for other analytics.
- To modify your cookie settings, please visit your browser’s settings. By using Services with
described in this section.
- The Company may also allow third parties to provide audience measurement and analytics
to serve advertisements on behalf of the Company across the internet, and to track and
technologies to identify your device when you use the Services, as well as when you visit
sites and services.
USES OF YOUR INFORMATION
The Company may use the information collected for following purposes, including:
- To provide, personalise, maintain and improve the Services, and enable features to
personalise your Account;
- To administer and enhance the security of the Services and for internal operations,
including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey
- To provide you with information about services the Company may consider similar to
that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. The Company may
contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS or telephone) with information about
- To generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on user base and
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Services, if any;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising and others, and to deliver
relevant advertising to you; and
- To carry out any other obligations arising under any agreement between the Company and
- The Company may combine the information received from third parties with the information you
and information collected about you for the purposes set out above. Further, the Company may
anonymize and/or de-identify information collected from you through the Services or via other
including via the use of third-party web analytic tools. Illustratively, your information
IP address, visit times and phone model are anonymized. Information about calls / messages
relation to the Services may be anonymized after expiry of the specified periods under your
agreement with the Company. As a result, the Company’s use and disclosure of aggregated and/or
de-identified information is not restricted by this Policy, and it may be used and disclosed to
others without limitation.
- The Company may analyse the log files generated by the Services that may contain Internet
(IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring, app
page viewed and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and
data. This helps to administer the website, to learn about user behaviour on the site, to
the Services, and to gather demographic information about the user base as a whole
DISCLOSURE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
The Company may share your information for following purposes:
- With service providers: The Company may share your information with the Company’s vendors,
marketing partners, research firms and other service providers or business partners,
processing companies. For example, your information may be shared with outside vendors to
emails and messages or push notifications to your devices in relation to the Services, to
and improve the use of the Services, and to process and collect payments.
- With Astrologer Partners: While you avail the Services, some of your information may be
to the Astrologer Partners with whom you interact. The Company may also share your
Astrologer Partners for the purposes of training, grading, and otherwise ensuring optimal
quality of the
- With other users: The Company may share information made available by you in your Account
other users to provide them the Services or when they access the Platform.
For crime prevention or investigation: The Company may share information with governmental
its professional consultants, when the Company, in its opinion is:
- Obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and
- Detecting and preventing against actual or potential occurrence of identity theft,
of Services and other illegal acts; or
- Responding to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the
property rights of a third party; or
- Under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to enforce the terms of
other agreements, policies or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the
customers, or others, or in the event of a claim or dispute relating to your use of
Services. This includes exchanging information with other companies and
purposes of fraud detection and credit risk reduction.
- For internal use: The Company may share your information with any present or future
internal business purposes.
- With advertisers and advertising networks: The Company may work with third parties such as
(including clear GIFs), Flash LSOs and other tracking technologies to measure the
ads and to personalize advertising content to you.
- The Company may share your information other than as described in this policy if notified
you consent to the sharing.
- DATA SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
- The Company has in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure the information
by it. All information provided or collected by the Company or generated from access or use of
Platform or Services is stored at Company’s servers maintained with third parties and located at
- The Company obtains services from third parties such as Razorpay or PayTM for storage of the
payment related information provided by you. The third-party service providers with respect to
services and payment gateway and payment processing are compliant with the payment card industry
standard (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers). You are advised to never
full credit/debit card details through unencrypted electronic platforms. You are responsible for
your Account related details secure.
- Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
Although the Company will endeavour to protect your information, the Company cannot guarantee
If you have any queries or concerns relating to the processing or usage of information provided by you
connection with this Policy, please email email@example.com. If your query remains unresolved, you can
the matter to our Grievance Officer for redressal of your grievance. You can contact our Grievance
Shashank Kukreti at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your grievance.
Further, please note that the Company stores your information at cloud servers owned by third parties,
at Mumbai, India. In order to obtain astrological charts, you agree that your information may also be
concerns about the security measures adopted by the third parties, you can contact their data protection
privacy team / legal team or designated the grievance officer at these organisations, whose contact